Thursday, January 17, 2013

New semester

Well back to school I go! After a wonderful break at home with family & friends I am back in TN. My holiday break was wonderful, getting to be with my family and being home. There is no place like it! I had many dates with momma, and girl nights with the besties. It went fast but I enjoyed every minute of it. 
This semester I started a new job, which get this....PAYS FOR SCHOOL! WOW! I am so blessed in so many ways, but to have my Masters paid for was a blessing in disguise.  I am excited for the start of a new semester and new year! 
This year brings many fun and exciting things for my fiance' and I. Wedding planning is still coming along, but its fun taking our time and enjoying being engaged. We are still keeping a open mind because of the unknown ahead for both of us. I am looking forward to sharing the wedding planning progress with y'all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment